Residential College Residence Period, Meal Service Period, Fee and Refund Policy for Academic Year 2018/2019
UM Undergraduate Freshmen should live in a Residential College during their first year of study. Upper-class students may apply to live in a Resident College. Those who register for residential living during the First Semester undertake (or pledge) to reside in the College for the entire academic year. College Fees, however, are paid in two installments, one in May and the other in November.
* RC Residence Period for Academic Year 2018/2019
|2018/2019||Starting Date||Ending Date|
|1st Semester||13 Aug 2018||6 Jan 2019|
|2nd Semester||7 Jan 2019||31 May 2019|
* RC Meal Service Period for Academic Year 2018/2019
|1st Semester||13 Aug to 18 Dec 2018|
|2nd Semester||6 Jan to 29 Jan 2019|
|12 Feb to 18 May 2019|
* Residential College Fee (2018/2019)
The Residential College Fee is applicable to all students living in Residential Colleges, including new intakes and returning students. Kindly please find the RC fee in 2018/2019 for your reference:
|Student from||College Fee per Academic Year (MOP)|
* New Refund Policy
1. All students who withdraw from RC 2 weeks before the residence period starts or earlier can apply for a full refund of the RC fee paid.
2. All students who withdraw from RC within 2 weeks before the residence period starts can apply for a refund of 50% of the RC fee paid.
3. There will be no refund for students who withdraw from RC after the residence period starts.
4. For any other cases, please contact the General Office for enquiry.